It has been some time since I had the peace of mind necessary to refocus on Eurohistory work!
However, after overcoming several family crises that affected us beginning in May, I am now able to get to work on several book projects that are nearly finished, as well as on EUROHISTORY'S Summer 2017 Issue, which is about 6 weeks late. In fact, I also started piecing together our Fall 2017 Issue, Volume 20.3.
Honestly, I feel relieved to have been able to send to print the Summer 2017 Issue. I also am enjoying very much putting the Fall 2017 Issue together and look forward to sending it to print in the next couple of weeks!
Furthermore, I have resumed doing layout on several book projects that we have had pending since the early summer. Our next books will be:
1. Death of a Romanov Prince: Oleg Konstantinovich of Russia, by Terence Boland.
2. The Grand Ducal House of Hesse and by Rhine, by Ilana D. Miller and Arturo E. Beéche.
3. The Royal House of Bavaria, by Coryne Hall and Arturo E. Beéche.
4. The Royal House of Savoy, by Kassandra Pollock.
5. Imperial Abyss – The Romanovs in February 1917, by Greg King and Penny Wilson.
Inside Issue CXIV – Summer 2017, subscribers will find the following articles:
1. The Burial Places of the Later Bourbons of France,
by Ove Mogensen
2. Queen Victoria’s Descendants – The Prussia-
by Marlene A. Eilers Koenig
3. Mother of Royal Europe – Maria Louise, Princess
of Nassau, Princess of Orange (1688-1765),
by Bearn Bilker
4. St. Petersburg – A City That Never Disappoints,
by Katrina Warne
5. A New Beginning – Emperor Karl of Austria
Succeeds his Great-Uncle Franz Joseph,
by Arturo E. Beéche
6. Patricia, Countess Mountbatten of Burma (1924-2017),
by Ilana D. Miller
7. Book Reviews
8. Royal News
If you forgot to renew your 2017 subscription, you can still do so – simply contact us at: aebeeche@ mac.com or email@example.com
Our website's email is currently not working pending some work that the web manager is completing!
Best wishes to all, Arturo E. Beéche, Publisher