We have been in a frenzy of work here at EUROHISTORY!
While Issue CXIV is printing and close to being shipped to us, we have been putting the finishing touches on Issue CXV – Fall 2017. Inside this latest issue of EUROHISTORY, readers will find the following excellent articles and sections:
1. Ernst August vs. Ernst August – The War of the Hannovers
by Marlene A. Eilers Koenig
2. Hélène d’Orléans, Duchess of Aosta – Hopeful Expectations
by Ed Hanson
3. Who Is in the Photograph: A Summer in Palma
by Ilana D. Miller
3. Princess Lucia of Bourbon-Two Sicilies: Life and Legacy of the Last Duchess of Genoa, A Little-known Artist
by Seth B. Leonard
4. Berlin Stadtschloß & Colditz – Two very different German Schloßer
by Katrina Warne
5. Book Review – Royal Wills
by Katrina Warne
6. Book Reviews
by Corynne Hall
7. Royal News
We expect to send Issue CXV – Volume 20.3, Fall 2017 to print in two weeks and will start mailing around the end of November, if not earlier!
As for Issue CIXV – Volume 20.2, Summer 2017 ... we will start mailing as soon as the boxes arrive here in about 3 weeks!
We are gearing up to meet in the Hague for our annual Fall Eurohistory Gathering. We have some seats left and we would like you to consider attending this year's conference, which is hosting an excellent roster of royal authors!
If interested in joining EUROHISTORY's ever-growing pool of subscribers, you can do so by emailing us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of the World: $75.00
Or by sending your subscription payable to:
6300 Kensington Avenue
East Richmond Heights, CA 94805
UK Subscribers have the option of paying in Sterling by sending a cheque payable to Ms Katrina Warne:
Ms. Katrina Warne
Surrey GU24 0HL